Thursday, December 8, 2011

wow..................

you ask what is the cause of my pain
but I will never answer
I try to fake it
but you see right through my lies
I can't stand to see you anymore
your the thing that has me torn
breaking away the seams of my  life one by one
you are what has me torn
I should have seen through all your lies
but you put a viel over my eyes
how could I be so dumb...............
not to know what would come of you and me
it was never really meant to be
now every touch makes my skin crawl
what there once was
was never real at all
sick of hearing about you and her
cause I really don't care anymore
I wish you could quit making it harder on me
smiling that sweet smile
it like a cover up story
all those times you said I was pretty
looking back it makes me sick
can't believe I fell for you
I mean you and I are fire and ice
completely different in every way
I got a few questions
all I really want to know is...........
does she know
about all the times we kissed
or all the times I cried
knowing it wasn't meant to be
but holding on anyway
does she know she is taking a young girls heart and breaking it in half?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment