Friday, February 10, 2012

steve

This story is about how I got my pet rock named Steve!!!!
well my best friend and I were sitting together on the bus one morning when we had the idea’ to get pet rocks! We thought they would be great pets because they can’t die, they can’t bark and keep you up all night and unlike a dog you can throw them at people and it hurts ( im sure if you got hit with a flying dog it would hurt but for some reason dogs will not let you throw them at people.) So we told our friend jirah to get us each a rock from his driveway the next morning. When he got on the bus he handed us each a rock hers was a dark blue color named bob and mine was a light blue named steve!!!!!!! I took steve everywhere with me, until I threw him at somebody and never saw him again :(

5 comments:

  1. STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :,(. Lol, I love it Katlyn and it is so funny!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very touching story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve sounds like a GREAT rock!!! It's a very touching story!!!

    ReplyDelete