Thursday, February 23, 2012

my showcase :)

well my posts are kinda off topic sometimez so yea............


1) my favorite 3 posts are
my perfect world, steve, and skylar story!!

2) my best example of creativity would have to be the story about my pet rock steve, it was really fun to make and it was a true story!

3) the one that shows the most growth is probably tink about it because it shows how i really feel and it reflects me a lot as a writer and at first i wasnt that good of a writer

4) the one that shows im a thinker is most likely beauty because of the emotion and thoughts i put into it

1 comment:

  1. G'day Katlyn,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete