Thursday, March 1, 2012

for danny

he is dying, the last thing you want to hear
he drank so much his liver failed, even better right?
I’ve never been afraid of death, but I’m scared for him to die
my step mothers only father who was good to her,
now he is almost gone.
watching the one person I depend on the most, falling apart before my eyes.
Want to cry but I have to be strong, don’t want the kids to keep asking,
where is grandpa mommie?  Why is he in the hospital? Mommie why are you crying?
Can’t answer thier questions because they don’t need to hear the truth..... until we can’t hold it in.
Knowing that the moment we see him in his cascet we will all break down..............

14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Dx Feel better for me ok? I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good but sad writing piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh , reading this made me feel sad !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost cried. Literally kk I was tearing up. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really sounds like you and you family is going through a tough time. The line where you said, "my step mothers only father who was good to her"...I don't know why, but something about this line is really sticking with me. Maybe because it shows how important Danny is. Thanks for getting up and sharing this post....that can be a really tough thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome and the reson i put that was because she had a step dad who beat her and that was the only father she had who treated her good

      Delete
  6. Your story brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this just a story? It seems so real...

    ReplyDelete